activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: What are the reasons why synchronous receive() doesn't work ?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:40:58 GMT

Hi you were right

When I add lines to my first program to add the processing of the answer, I
removed by mistake, the line of the "connection.start()" in my Client
Program.

I don't understand why the first message was sent by the client process, but
I understand why the answer wasn't received by it.

Well, It seems that I have to practice !!! ....

Thank you for your help !!
Eric