activemq-users mailing list archives

From tpounds <trevor.pou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NetworkTTL and Duplex Problem
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:19:12 GMT

Upon further investigation it seems that the networkTTL is not being
forwarded as I expected due the BrokerInfo object on the connection not
containing the networkTTL parameter.  After looking in the
broker/TransportConnection.java file i can see that a new
NetworkBridgeConfiguration object is being created and its internal
variables are being set via IntrospectionSupport.setProperties method. Since
networkTTL and other parameters that are configured via XML are not present
in the network properties the networkTTL is defaulting to 1.  I believe this
is probably the root of the problem I am seeing. I will be testing this
theory out later today.  Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Trevor