activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on Network of Brokers and high message rates
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:02:40 GMT
On 05/12/2007, Marc Zampetti <zampettim@aim.com> wrote:

> James,
>
> AMQ-816 sounds exactly like what I need. Then I could configured all of
> these brokers as basically stand-alone with the consumers connected to a
> sub-set or all of them, depending upon what I need. Do you know if AMQ-816
> is going to be implemented, and if so, any ideas when?

Its been on the roadmap for a little while; am not sure what date
it'll be implemented by. Its not that hard to do if anyone fancies
volunteering; we've kinda got a start of it (FanOutTransport).

I think our focus first is gonna be to get ActiveMQ 5.0 out the door first.
--
James
-------

Open Source Integration