activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Prioritizing message delivery across overlapping wildcards
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:33:44 GMT
Hi yes.. exclusive with priorities should work!  They were designed
for that.  But I warn you that all 3 features used in combination has
not been highly tested.  Please try it out and let us know your
results.  If you develop any junit tests to confirm the expected
behavior please contribute those back to the project so that we can
ensure future compatibility.