activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers + multicast discovery, programmatically
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:23:57 GMT
You never need to add the vm transport:

broker.addConnector("vm://localhost:61616");

it gets created/destroyed on the fly. Also make sure the all the
brokers have unique broker names.  And all the steps you are doing are
done automatically using the peer transport [1].  Like:

new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("peer://group-a/broker-a");

Starts up an embedded broker named broker-a and configures it to join
the group-a multicast broker group.

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/peer-transport-reference.html

--
Regards,