activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Mittler <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reg ObjectMessages in ActiveMQ CPP
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:26:27 GMT
ActiveMQ-CPP does not support object messages, since serialized Java
Objects won't make a lot of sense to a C++ application.  If you need
to send ObjectMessages, I recommend adding a Message Translator (http://activemq.apache.org/camel/message-translator.html

) using Apache Camel that converts from the ObjectMessage to some
other type of message, such as a text message.

Regards,
Nate