activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Journal is locked
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:06:27 GMT

I updated the wiki - but this might take a while before its published
to the amq site: http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html?refresh=1
Basically you can do something like this:

BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
broker.setName("fred");
broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61616");
broker.start();

Then remote clients can use the tcp://somehost:61616 uri to bind to
the embedded broker - and in JVM clients can use vm://fred

With regards to the class path error - which jars are you using ?

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
'Go further faster with Apache Camel!'