activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Mittler <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# client support for SSL
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:38:15 GMT
On a side note, we've got SSL on our todo list for C++ as well :).  If
you're thinking about putting SSL into C#, it might help work together
to nail down the basic user interface.  Some of our thoughts on how it
should work from the user perspective were captured here:

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-140

Regards,
Nate