activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Mittler <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ thoughts
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:57:25 GMT
Hey James,
I've captured the details here http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-157

Looks like the C++ producer's response correlator timed out when
waiting for a response for a sent bytes message (this timeout defaults
to 3 seconds).

It may simply be that the app was bogging down the machine (win32) and
the default timeout wasn't sufficient.

Is there a flow control that gets imposed on producers that are
flooding the broker with messages?  If so, could you point me to where
this is done in the Java client?  It may be that we already have this
flow control implemented - I know Tim has been working on
compatibility with the 5.0.0 broker.

Thanks,
Nate