activemq-users mailing list archives

From svdv <Sriram.Vaidyanat...@Copart.Com>
Subject Re: Writing to JMS queues from RPG programs
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:38:31 GMT

Thank you for your response. I am in the process of exploring the REST based
approach as RPG has a way to send HTTP POST requests. Currently RPG does a
HTTP POST to a servlet which processes the information synchronously. By
using REST based service and hooking it up to a ActiveMQ queue i can have
the RPG calls processed asynchronously.

Thanks
Sriram