activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fady <f...@legsem.com>
Subject Setting subscriptionRecoveryPolicy with ActiveMQConnectionFactory
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:19:34 GMT

Hello,

I am new to ActiveMQ. I have ActiveMQ 5.0.0 embedded in Tomcat, getting
connections from ActiveMQConnectionFactory.

So far, I used a simple URL vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false.

Now, I have the need to disable the subscription recovery policy
(http://activemq.apache.org/subscription-recovery-policy.html).

I can't figure out a way to set the NoSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy while
starting the broker via ActiveMQConnectionFactory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fady