activemq-users mailing list archives

From CBT <christophebru...@laposte.net>
Subject Blob Messages ??? does it work ???
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:35:47 GMT

I'm trying to use ActiveMQ V5 to send and receive Blob messages this is a new
features with this version.

there are three ways to send these kind of messages :
file  :           BlobMessage message = session.createBlobMessage(new
File("c://mkv.txt"));

URL("http://127.0.0.1"));

stream :       InputStream inStream = new FileInputStream("c://mkv.txt");
                  BlobMessage message = session.createBlobMessage(inStream);

it works with URL
but it does not work with file or stream

the consumer sends a java.lang.NullPointerException but knows that it
receives an instance of Blob message

I'm quite disappointed, some other posts say that it does not work, is that
real ?

is there something I forgot ? is there something special to add or
configure, for file or stream ?