activemq-users mailing list archives

From JS75 <>
Subject Performance & Backup problems
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:47:34 GMT

Dear Sir:

Thanked to your help, I build a simple project profile.
However, I have some issues and problems!!

1. As posted before, I get certain exception from AMQ4.1 to AMQ5.0

And now I've included two jars - activemq-all-5.0.0.jar and
I should have missed certain jar, right?

2. I'd want to monitor the broker embedded in my project, (better with web
console), could I?

3. Test senario : 10 producers who send 1000 messages separately and 10
consumers receive.
Comparing performance of VM and its of TCP, I found the TCP is quicker than
VM (how could that happend?) about 32:25. However according to FAQ
documents, VM is more efficient because of lack of socket, but I got
different results?!
PS, there are during about 10 second that no producers nor consumers did

4. I have an issue that backup queue or topic data every morning or on a
certain time, could that be implemented?...I read other people's
suggestions, db trigger is one of the method, however, I wish it can be
implemented by AMQ setting.

After surfing this forum and countless try and error tests, I finally
realize AMQ a little~
Thank you for your help!!