activemq-users mailing list archives

From "joe.stapleton" <joe.staple...@betfair.com>
Subject Secure a subset of destinations
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:26:35 GMT

Hi,

I have a requirement to enforce the use of SSL over a subset of our
destinations - ones that carry sensitive data. I have been through the SSL
documentation but I can't see a mechanism for specifying that a particular
destination must be accessed over a particular transport.

I suppose we could solve this by running two seperate broker clusters one
with just an ssl transport, one for open, but I'd like to avoid this if
possible to avoid duplicating shared configuration. If we do need two
brokers is it possible to define them both in the same xml config?

Thanks in advance,

Joe