activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:12:59 GMT

Setting maxInactivityDuration=0 took care of all the InactivityIOException's
that I was getting.  

Joe


bill richard wrote:
> 
> Dose that work??
> Since the connection will be inactived by the server side,if there is no
> traffic for a long time.
> 
> ttmdev wrote:
>> 
>> Try increasing your 'maxInactivityDuration' or disable it by setting it
>> to 0; for example,
>> 
>> tcp://localhost:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
>> 
>> Hope this helps,
>> Joe
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> bill richard wrote:
>>> 
>>> made a dural subscribe and wait for message.
>>> i doubt the the connection or session created for subscribing is
>>> inactive if there is no message for certain minutes.is that the reason?
>>> if yes,what should i do?
>>> 
>>> thanks!!
>>> 
>>> 
>>> rajdavies wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> What are you doing when you encounter this exception ?
>>>> On Dec 18, 2007, at 10:52 AM, bill richard wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>>
>>>>> thanks.
>>>>> The list is below,
>>>>> JAVA:
>>>>> java version "1.5.0_06"
>>>>> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
>>>>> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode)
>>>>>
>>>>> OS:
>>>>> Linux version 2.4.21-4.EL (bhcompile@daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc  
>>>>> version
>>>>> 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)) #1 Fri Oct 3 18:13:58 EDT  
>>>>> 2003
>>>>> and
>>>>> Linux version 2.4.21-4.ELsmp (bhcompile@daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc 

>>>>> version
>>>>> 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)) #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:31:21  
>>>>> EDT 2003
>>>>>
>>>>> Linux version 2.4.21-4.ELsmp (bhcompile@daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc 

>>>>> version
>>>>> 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)) #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:31:21  
>>>>> EDT 2003
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> AMQ:4.1.1 and 5.0.0
>>>>>
>>>>> Exception is:
>>>>> WARN  2007-12-18 18:33:47,907 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException - 

>>>>> Async
>>>>> exception with no exception listener:
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was  
>>>>> inactive
>>>>> for too long: /10.61.0.150:61616
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was  
>>>>> inactive
>>>>> for too long: /10.61.0.150:61616
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor 
>>>>> $4.run(InactivityMonitor.java:108)
>>>>> WARN  2007-12-18 18:33:47,908 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException - 

>>>>> Async
>>>>> exception with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException: Socket
>>>>> closed
>>>>> java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
>>>>>        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>>>>>        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache 
>>>>> .activemq 
>>>>> .transport 
>>>>> .tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache 
>>>>> .activemq 
>>>>> .transport 
>>>>> .tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
>>>>>        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache 
>>>>> .activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache 
>>>>> .activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java: 
>>>>> 192)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:

>>>>> 184)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:

>>>>> 172)
>>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>> WARN  2007-12-18 18:38:48,029 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException - 

>>>>> Async
>>>>> exception with no exception listener: java.io.EOFException
>>>>> java.io.EOFException
>>>>>        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache 
>>>>> .activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache 
>>>>> .activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java: 
>>>>> 192)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org 
>>>>> .apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:

>>>>> 184)
>>>>>        at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:

>>>>> 172)
>>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hiram Chirino wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> What amq, jvm, os versions were ya using?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Dec 13, 2007 9:13 AM, bill richard <billrichard@126.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> hi,all
>>>>>>> i encountered one exception,which is listed below.I canot figure
 
>>>>>>> out why.
>>>>>>> help me,its urgent.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> WARN  2007-12-13 17:56:39,172 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException
 
>>>>>>> - Async
>>>>>>> exception with no exception listener:
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel
was  
>>>>>>> inactive
>>>>>>> for too long.
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel
was  
>>>>>>> inactive
>>>>>>> for too long.
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org 
>>>>>>> .apache 
>>>>>>> .activemq 
>>>>>>> .transport.InactivityMonitor.readCheck(InactivityMonitor.java:101)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.access 
>>>>>>> $000(InactivityMonitor.java:35)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor 
>>>>>>> $1.run(InactivityMonitor.java:51)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors 
>>>>>>> $RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:418)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> edu 
>>>>>>> .emory 
>>>>>>> .mathcs 
>>>>>>> .backport 
>>>>>>> .java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:187)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> edu 
>>>>>>> .emory 
>>>>>>> .mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor

>>>>>>> $ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:

>>>>>>> 147)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> edu 
>>>>>>> .emory 
>>>>>>> .mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor

>>>>>>> $ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:171)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor

>>>>>>> $Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:660)
>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor

>>>>>>> $Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:685)
>>>>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> many thanks!
>>>>>>> regards!
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQConnection%3AonAsyncException-tp14316770s2354p14316770.html
>>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>> Hiram
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Open Source SOA
>>>>>> http://open.iona.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQConnection%3AonAsyncException-tp14316770s2354p14393059.html
>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQConnection%3AonAsyncException-tp14316770s2354p14429457.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message