activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bill richard <billrich...@126.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:35:28 GMT

made a dural subscribe and wait for message.
i doubt the the connection or session created for subscribing is inactive if
there is no message for certain minutes.is that the reason?
if yes,what should i do?

thanks!!


rajdavies wrote:
> 
> What are you doing when you encounter this exception ?
> On Dec 18, 2007, at 10:52 AM, bill richard wrote:
> 
>>
>> thanks.
>> The list is below,
>> JAVA:
>> java version "1.5.0_06"
>> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
>> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode)
>>
>> OS:
>> Linux version 2.4.21-4.EL (bhcompile@daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc  
>> version
>> 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)) #1 Fri Oct 3 18:13:58 EDT  
>> 2003
>> and
>> Linux version 2.4.21-4.ELsmp (bhcompile@daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc  
>> version
>> 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)) #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:31:21  
>> EDT 2003
>>
>> Linux version 2.4.21-4.ELsmp (bhcompile@daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc  
>> version
>> 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)) #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:31:21  
>> EDT 2003
>>
>>
>> AMQ:4.1.1 and 5.0.0
>>
>> Exception is:
>> WARN  2007-12-18 18:33:47,907 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException -  
>> Async
>> exception with no exception listener:
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was  
>> inactive
>> for too long: /10.61.0.150:61616
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was  
>> inactive
>> for too long: /10.61.0.150:61616
>>        at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor 
>> $4.run(InactivityMonitor.java:108)
>> WARN  2007-12-18 18:33:47,908 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException -  
>> Async
>> exception with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException: Socket
>> closed
>> java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
>>        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>>        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq 
>> .transport 
>> .tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq 
>> .transport 
>> .tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
>>        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java: 
>> 192)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java: 
>> 184)
>>        at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java: 
>> 172)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> WARN  2007-12-18 18:38:48,029 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException -  
>> Async
>> exception with no exception listener: java.io.EOFException
>> java.io.EOFException
>>        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java: 
>> 192)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java: 
>> 184)
>>        at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java: 
>> 172)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Hiram Chirino wrote:
>>>
>>> What amq, jvm, os versions were ya using?
>>>
>>> On Dec 13, 2007 9:13 AM, bill richard <billrichard@126.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> hi,all
>>>> i encountered one exception,which is listed below.I canot figure  
>>>> out why.
>>>> help me,its urgent.
>>>>
>>>> WARN  2007-12-13 17:56:39,172 ActiveMQConnection:onAsyncException  
>>>> - Async
>>>> exception with no exception listener:
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was  
>>>> inactive
>>>> for too long.
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was  
>>>> inactive
>>>> for too long.
>>>>        at
>>>> org 
>>>> .apache 
>>>> .activemq 
>>>> .transport.InactivityMonitor.readCheck(InactivityMonitor.java:101)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.access 
>>>> $000(InactivityMonitor.java:35)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor 
>>>> $1.run(InactivityMonitor.java:51)
>>>>        at
>>>> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors 
>>>> $RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:418)
>>>>        at
>>>> edu 
>>>> .emory 
>>>> .mathcs 
>>>> .backport 
>>>> .java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:187)
>>>>        at
>>>> edu 
>>>> .emory 
>>>> .mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor 
>>>> $ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java: 
>>>> 147)
>>>>        at
>>>> edu 
>>>> .emory 
>>>> .mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor 
>>>> $ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:171)
>>>>        at
>>>> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor 
>>>> $Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:660)
>>>>        at
>>>> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor 
>>>> $Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:685)
>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> many thanks!
>>>> regards!
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQConnection%3AonAsyncException-tp14316770s2354p14316770.html
>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Regards,
>>> Hiram
>>>
>>> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com
>>>
>>> Open Source SOA
>>> http://open.iona.com
>>>
>>>
>>
>> -- 
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQConnection%3AonAsyncException-tp14316770s2354p14393059.html
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQConnection%3AonAsyncException-tp14316770s2354p14396147.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message