activemq-users mailing list archives

From JS75 <jean...@aboveE.com>
Subject Journal is locked
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:43:53 GMT

Dear Sirs:

As a neophyte of activeMQ, I encountered some tasks, and please help me to
solve them >"<!

I tried to embedded one broker into my connections -
          producer (ClientSide) and consumer (ServerSide) separately in one
JVM.

    ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory =
		      new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(vm://localhost);

However, when I started these two connections, the latter one has above
messages in cosole

   org.apache.activemq.store.DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory createJournal
   資訊: Journal is locked... waiting 10 seconds for the journal to be
unlocked.

Unless did I close the former connection (usually Producer connection), the
latter broker started (Consumer connection received)?
But I wish each of them can work in pararrel as TCP can do?
Did I make any mistake or forget to do any configurations?

Sincerely,
Jean