activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjustin <michael.jus...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Delphi STOMP client does not receive all messages
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:30:25 GMT

The demo applications for the Delphi client are available on
www.mikejustin.com, there are command-line and GUI examples.

It lools like the problem occurs only in the GUI application, while the
command line demo apps produce and consume hundreds of messages without
problems.

In the GUI application I have added the options activemq.prefetchSize=1 and
activemq.dispatchAsync=true which is recommended for slow consumers, in
combination with client side acknowledgement and this has improved the
situation. There are still however cases where messages will not appear
immediately in the client - the subscription has to be refreshed to receive
the missing messages.

I will try to investigate the problem further and to provide additional test
cases or applications.

Best regards,

Michael Justin