activemq-users mailing list archives

From stickmanlabs <stickmanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Not quite getting it
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:40:58 GMT

Hello-

I have been going through the chat example and I must be missing something.
The chat example is hitting /demo/amq for updates but I cannot seem to find
this file anywhere on my server?  What is it?   Where is it?   I also cannot
find the amq.js or _amq.js files either but I can see them in my browser?
Can anyone explain to me in a little more detail how the chat example works,
what these files are and where they are?   I am probably just over looking
something but am just not sure.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Kevin