activemq-users mailing list archives

From LizNJ <...@hubcitymedia.com>
Subject Inactivity overnight causes issues
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:44:08 GMT

We have an application that uses activemq to send data from one server to
another. It works just fine, but during the night no data is sent. If we do
not restart all the servers in the AM before messages are sent we get
errors. The errors don't seem to be consistant.

At first we got an error complaining out inactivity. We added
wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 to the connection URL. This got rid of
that error, but we then got:
javax.jms.JMSException: The transport is not running.
The broker was running fine.

Today I received an error that the "producer is closed".

Can anyone help me figure out what is happening? We can't be restarting the
entire system everyday!

Liz