activemq-users mailing list archives

From ewhauser <ewhau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# client support for SSL
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:27:30 GMT

Boris,

I was taking a look at this yesterday, and it does not look like the C#
client supports SSL.  If you only need to support SSL communications and
want to patch the client, I think it would not be too difficult to alter
TcpTransport to use System.Net.Security.SslStream when writing data to the
socket.

I believe to completely implement the feature, you would have to change it
so that NMS understood "ssl://" in the connection string and you would have
to create an SslTransport (that used most of the functionality in
TcpTransport).  I had not gotten this far yet, but was investigating.

I am not sure if there are any SSL compatible issues to worry about between
.NET and Java.  I would not thing so, but...