activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <vivek.kub...@onmobile.com>
Subject Problem using http connector in 5.0.0
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:17:12 GMT

Hi,

I am facing a problem using http connector in 5.0.0. I have written a simple
sender and receiver components to a queue. Here is what my configuration
looks like:

<mule-configuration id="Echo_Test" version="1.0">
    <description>A simple receiver</description>
    </mule-environment-properties>

	<connector name="jmsConnector"
className="org.mule.providers.jms.JmsConnector">
	    <properties>
	        <property name="specification" value="1.1"/>
	        <property name="connectionFactoryJndiName"
value="ConnectionFactory"/>
	        <property name="jndiInitialFactory"

value="org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory"/>
	        <map name="connectionFactoryProperties">
	            <property name="brokerURL" value="http://172.16.29.24:61224"/>
	        </map>
	    </properties>
	</connector>

   <model name="receiveSample">
       <mule-descriptor name="ReceiveUMO"
implementation="MyMessageReceiver">
           <inbound-router>
               <endpoint address="jms://myQueue"/>
           </inbound-router>
       </mule-descriptor>
   </model>

</mule-configuration>

I send a message to the queue using
MuleClient.send(message,"jms://myQueue",null), but no message is received at
the receiver. The same piece of code is working with 4.1.1.

Am I missing out any configuration or is it a possible bug? Please let me
know.

Thanks in advance,
Vivek