activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rudi23 <>
Subject ActiveMQ with Spring
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:26:06 GMT

I'm trying to use ActiveMq with Spring as it is described on the homepage.

So in my beans.xml i put this:

<bean id="jmsFactory"
		<property name="connectionFactory">
				<property name="brokerURL">

	<!-- Spring JMS Template -->
	<bean id="myJmsTemplate"
		<property name="connectionFactory">
			<ref local="jmsFactory" />

Then I starup my application and get the following error:

org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property
value of type [org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory] to required
type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'connectionFactory': no
matching editors or conversion strategy found

Could anyone please give me a hint, how I can resolve this problem? How can
I implement or configure a matching editor or conversion strategy?

Thank you in advance,