activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rudi23 <rudi.stei...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ with Spring
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:26:06 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to use ActiveMq with Spring as it is described on the homepage.

So in my beans.xml i put this:

<bean id="jmsFactory"
		class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory"
		destroy-method="stop">
		<property name="connectionFactory">
			<bean
				<property name="brokerURL">
					<value>tcp://192.168.70.201:61616</value>
				</property>
			</bean>
		</property>
	</bean>

	<!-- Spring JMS Template -->
	<bean id="myJmsTemplate"
		class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
		<property name="connectionFactory">
			<ref local="jmsFactory" />
		</property>
	</bean>

Then I starup my application and get the following error:

org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property
value of type [org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory] to required
type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'connectionFactory': no
matching editors or conversion strategy found

Could anyone please give me a hint, how I can resolve this problem? How can
I implement or configure a matching editor or conversion strategy?

Thank you in advance,
Rudi