activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <vivek.kub...@onmobile.com>
Subject Message Inception - Please read
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:30:06 GMT

Hi,

We have a requirement in our project to dispatch scheduled messages. Here is
what the exact requirement is:
 * The sender sends a message with an 'inceptionTime' property
 * The receiver should be notified of this message only at the time
specified by 'inceptionTime'
 * The message needs to be in the queue until the 'inceptionTime', say
hidden in the queue

Is there any support to implement the following functionality in ActiveMQ?
If not, is something going to be added in the future which will be usefull
here?

If anyone has gone through a similar situation please let me know. Any
suggestions/recommendations are welcome.

Regards,
Vivek