activemq-users mailing list archives

From Viswanath Durbha <>
Subject Re: High availability and persistency
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:30:16 GMT

I just had a question.Is it not possible to enable persistence in the
configuration of the broker, but actually not persist any message? In that
case, we'll have the advantage of HA with the slave coming up automatically,
and also have the advantage of having multiple slaves. These two are the
major advantages one can get over a Pure Master/Slave configuration. Also,
are there any downsides of this approach?