activemq-users mailing list archives

From manish_mk <manish...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ and Coral8 integration
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 06:20:18 GMT

Hello All,

I am trying to integrated ActiveMQ with Coral8, when I run following command
I am getting the errors as shown below, I am wondering if I am doing
anything wrong.

java com.coral8.adapter.JMSOutputAdapter --factoryName=topicConnectionFactry
--factoryClass=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
--url=ccl://localhost:6789/Stream/Default/AlgorithmicTrading/StreamOutAlerts
--host=localhost --port=61616 --topic=example.MyTopic
Connecting to CPX server...
Opening a subscription...
Naming exception caught:javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: example.MyTopic
[...]

I have configured JNDI as per the tutorial
http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html given by AcviteMQ.

Can anybody please help me in resloving this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish