activemq-users mailing list archives

From taubler <davetaub...@yahoo.com>
Subject Removing a queue
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 21:53:47 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to programmatically remove a queue from a broker once
I'm done using it (e.g. during tearDown() in a JUnit test; I can't manually
go into the JMX console to delete the queue by hand). I've seen a lot of
tips to this effect:

via Java code or JMX you can grab the BrokerViewMBean and call one of the
following methods

    * removeQueue(String)
    * removeTopic(String)

But the problem is, I have no reference to the BrokerViewMBean, and I
haven't a clue as to how to obtian one. Can anyone advise me as to how?

Thanks in advance.