activemq-users mailing list archives

From youhaodeyi <youhaod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about the ActiveMQ configuration
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:23:59 GMT

Thanks. ActiveMQ uses Derby database by default. But there is nowhere in the
ActiveMQ configuration file related with Derby Database setting. There is
only one place I can find to indicate the persistent:

<persistenceAdapter>
        <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/activemq-data"/>
      <!-- To use a different datasource, use the following syntax : -->
      <!--
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>
       -->
</persistenceAdapter>

It doesn't mention the database name and user name and password etc.