activemq-users mailing list archives

From cd <chdil...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: XPATH selectors?
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:05:16 GMT

Thanks for your response. :)

i do now.  :(  i found that shortly after that last post and haven't had
time yet to post the resolution which is to download xalan and it's
dependencies.  Silly me. i expected any dependencies not part of the jdk
should be included in the package.  I strongly reccomend that xalan and
xerces adn whatever other dependencies are necessary either be included in
the packacge or at least listed on the pages that describe the features that
won't work without those files.  This has severly hurt my efforts and
reputation to promote open source solutions at my company.  My VP happened
to come by and ask how things were going while i was working through this
problem and i had to tell him our deadline was in jeopardy. :(