activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@javakaffee.de>
Subject Re: Already acknowledged messages are sent again at server restart (duplicate messages)
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:32:15 GMT
Ok, I shouldn't have asked if we should move to AMQ 5 ;)

So there is no problem with our code/configuration/setup?

But thinking about AMQ 5 - why do you recommend this? Is AMQ 4.1.1 in
general not stable / good enough, or, in other words, is AMQ 5 so much
better?

And what would we have to change in terms of configuration? What are
there consequences in terms of migration of data, when a prior AMQ4 is
updated to AMQ5? I found no AMQ 4 -> 5 migration docs or s.th. like
this.

Cheers,
Martin

--