activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Reload Java EIP Rules
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:06:49 GMT
On 19/11/2007, Viswanath Durbha <> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response.
> I was looking at both JavaRebel and AgentSmith. JavaRebel seems to have a
> very restrictive license agreement which may never fit into the Apache
> License of ActiveMQ.
> AgentSmith looks promising and it uses Apache License 2.0. I would look into
> it and see if I can contribute to this issue in any way.

Awesome! I feel we might need to kinda listen to Class objects being
reloaded, so we could tell the CamelContext to stop a route for a
RouteBuilder and start another one etc. I've not looked into Agent
Smith to see if its got some kinda notification

> I just started using ActiveMQ and I feel it's fantastic. I hope I can get
> familiar enough with it so that I can contribute.

Great - I hope so too! :)

Open Source Integration

View raw message