activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ & NetMon
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:05:12 GMT
I guess the ERROR level is a bit high, it could be toned down to maybe
a WARN - but something opening and closing a socket pretty quickly
when trying to connect to ActiveMQ is certainly not normal, so some
kinda logging is required - but it should be easy to turn off you
want.

On 05/11/2007, Tom Samplonius <tom@samplonius.org> wrote:

>   If Netmon is just opening the socket, and then closing it, ActiveMQ will complain.
 I don't think it should dump a stack trace though.