activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ CMS and CPP on Debian?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:22:09 GMT
Daniel Pocock wrote:

> Timothy Bish wrote:
>> There is not anyone working on this.  We don't currently have Debian
>> machines so its not really feasible for us to do this.  I would love
>> to find someone who would work on adding the ability to build rpm,
>> debs and solaris pkg files etc.  I just don't have time to devote to
>> that.  It would be good to get our libraries out there on some of the
>> repo sites so users could get them from yum, apt etc.
>>
> I will start on it this week, I'll let you know when I've got the
> packages ready.
>
> Would you like to have the Debian packaging files in the SVN?
I wouldn't expect packages to be in SVN.  What I would think is the
right thing to do is to create scripts or augment the current build
scripts to add a build target for creating the packages.  Otherwise it
doesn't really solve the problem as we wouldn't have packages when we
release the next version.