activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Pocock <dan...@readytechnology.co.uk>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ CMS and CPP on Debian?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:21:11 GMT

Timothy Bish wrote:
> There is not anyone working on this.  We don't currently have Debian
> machines so its not really feasible for us to do this.  I would love
> to find someone who would work on adding the ability to build rpm,
> debs and solaris pkg files etc.  I just don't have time to devote to
> that.  It would be good to get our libraries out there on some of the
> repo sites so users could get them from yum, apt etc.

I will start on it this week, I'll let you know when I've got the
packages ready.

Would you like to have the Debian packaging files in the SVN?

I will start with the source from these locations, unless you would
propose something else:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/cms-1.2/

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-2.1.1/

Ready Technology Limited
Incorporated in England and Wales, 4940731
Registered office: Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Rd, London, EC1M 7AD