activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ CMS and CPP on Debian?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:09:56 GMT
There is not anyone working on this.  We don't currently have Debian
machines so its not really feasible for us to do this.  I would love to
find someone who would work on adding the ability to build rpm, debs and
solaris pkg files etc.  I just don't have time to devote to that.  It
would be good to get our libraries out there on some of the repo sites
so users could get them from yum, apt etc.

We welcome contributions

Regards
Tim.