activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: How to clean up client's connection when server fails?
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:48:51 GMT
First you should upgrade to v2.1.1 of the cpp client as there were some
shutdown issues that were fixed.

Tell us what compiler and platform you are on, it helps if we can
reproduce the problem in the same environment as windows / mac / linux
etc all behave a little differently.

Then if you are stiff having issues, you could create a jira issue that
documents the problem and either give us some sample code that
demonstrates the problem, or if you are using the example describe the
steps that you used to reproduce the problem.

The clean up code in  the example should be all you need.  So I don't
know why its hanging.

Regards
Tim