activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: activemq username/password config in tomcat jndi
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 23:30:49 GMT
Just use the userName (uppercase N) and password property. This
applies to JNDI as well as spring.

Example tomcat config:
    <Resource
        name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
        auth="Container"
        type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
        description="JMS Connection Factory"
        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        brokerURL="tcp://localhost:61616"

        userName="sudip"
        password="verySecret"

        useEmbeddedBroker="false"/>