activemq-users mailing list archives

From shirley <hnsxy...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject why Activemq-cpp 2.1 client couldn't receive message?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:54:39 GMT

This afternoon ,I tested my C++ project with the server .after doing several
experiment ,I find that I can receive the messages from the queue
established by myself , in which the JAVA client can consume the messages
,howerver, I can't fetch any message from the queue established by JAVA
Client,  why? I hope someone can tell me the reason, it puzzled me so long
,I'M looking forward to fingding the answer.THANKS!