activemq-users mailing list archives

From gwenyboy <gwenael.m...@notarius.com>
Subject HttpsTransport cannot be cast to HttpClientTransport
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:24:23 GMT

Hello,

I trie to make a standalone java client to connect to ActiveMQ in https (it
works in http):

My config:

activemq.xml:
<transportConnector name="https"   uri="https://localhost:8081"/>

my client:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory("https://localhost:8081");
Connection connection = connectionFactory.createConnection(login, pwd);

And, when i run the client, I have this error:

Could not create Transport. Reason: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.activemq.transport.https.HttpsTransport cannot be cast to
org.apache.activemq.transport.http.HttpClientTransport
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)

I saw in the ActiveMQ code that HttpsTransport don't extends
HttpClientTransport,

So, is it possible to use HTTPS with ActiveMQ without modified ActiveMQ
code?