activemq-users mailing list archives

From Erlend Aakre <erlend.aa...@intrapoint.com>
Subject Re: activemq Stomp/php freezes, slow consumer, not in queue
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:06:49 GMT

Additional info: I now found out it was caused by:
Caused by:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too
many connections which I got when running bin/browse

I changed to derby and added 10'000 messages. all adds up fine, and
bin/browse | wc -l confirms the number of messages (each message takes 9
lines to print).

Unfortunately now I have a different kind of problem :)

When running the consumer (same as in original post), I get the following
messages when hitting update (time between hitting updates in the
parentheses.

message: "derby1" (I hit f5 very quickly)
message: "derby1" (I keep hitting f5 at around 1 sec intervals, and the page
loads but with the old message)
so after I've clicked around 10 times I get
message: "derby 2"

I've tried taking longer time between refreshing: 5 seconds, 15 seconds, 2
minutes.. but it seems to be pretty random if the consumer actually displays
the NEW message.. sometimes I have to click 10 times to get the next
message, sometimes 4 times or 15 times.

Now I have clicked refresh around 100 times, but according to bin/browse
only 9 messages have been removed from the queue.. the consumer now only
shows message "derby 10", even tough I've hit update like 50-80 times) and
I've tried both firefox/ie/lynx and tried from different computers..

Any hints would be very helpfull

Regards
Erlend