activemq-users mailing list archives

From Viswanath Durbha <Viswanath.Dur...@gmail.com>
Subject JMSComponent connecting to WebSphereMQ
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:59:49 GMT

Hi,

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.0 snapshot version. I am trying to configure a
JMSComponent to connect to Websphere MQ in my activemq.xml file as follows:

 <bean id="webspheremq" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
    <property name="connectionFactory">
      <bean class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
        <property name="hostName" value="mqhost"/>
        <property name="port" value="1417"/>
        <property name="queueManager" value="QM1"/>
        <property name="channel" value="SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN"/>
        <property name="transportType" value="1"/>
      </bean>
    </property>
  </bean>

When I try to use this to create a camel route, then I get an exception as
following:
javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: MQJMS2013: invalid security authentication
supplied for MQQueueManager

I guess I have to pass in the userid and password for creating the
connection from the connection factory. How do I do it?