activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbray <brian.b...@theradoc.com>
Subject how can I configure persistence adapter in URI?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 04:47:47 GMT

I want to make a very lightweight use of ActiveMQ.  No external config files,
no JMS, no JDBC, just kaha persistence and the embedded VM broker.

I create it like this:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?broker.useJmx=false");

But this initializes derby, etc.  Is there a way to do this:

<persistenceAdapter>
   <kahaPersistenceAdapter dir="activemq-journal"
maxDataFileLength="10000000"/>
</persistenceAdapter>

But in the URI (or though java or properties objects) so I don't have to
require spring and/or have an external xml configuration file?

Thanks,
Brian