activemq-users mailing list archives

From ktecho <kte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High Availability and Load Balancing
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:19:23 GMT

Thanks, Joe. Only a few more questions:

Can't I have brokers that are all of them "Master" brokers? I need all of
them to be active, but provide a backup for the other brokers.

So if I have:
- Broker-1
- Broker-2
- Broker-3

All the 3 brokers are active and receiving messages from producers, and
dispatching them to consumers.

If broker-2 fails, broker-1 and broker-3 will remain active and dispatch the
broker-2's messages to consumers. That way I don't loose any message.

Can this be done?

Thanks a lot,

Luis Miguel García