activemq-users mailing list archives

From ktecho <kte...@gmail.com>
Subject High Availability and Load Balancing
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:02:18 GMT

Hi,

I have been reading the ActiveMQ documentation but something isn't entirelly
clear to me.

I need to setup a network of brokers with the following requirements:
- I need all of them to be able to attend requests, to provide Load
Balancing between all the brokers / servers.
- I need that if one of them fails, its messages can be consumed by other
brokers.

Can this be done actually with ActiveMQ? If not, what's the closer approach
to this scenary I have in mind?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Luis Miguel GarcĂ­a