activemq-users mailing list archives

From Viswanath Durbha <>
Subject Re: Reload Java EIP Rules
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:03:20 GMT

Thanks for the quick response.

I was looking at both JavaRebel and AgentSmith. JavaRebel seems to have a
very restrictive license agreement which may never fit into the Apache
License of ActiveMQ.

AgentSmith looks promising and it uses Apache License 2.0. I would look into
it and see if I can contribute to this issue in any way.

I just started using ActiveMQ and I feel it's fantastic. I hope I can get
familiar enough with it so that I can contribute.