activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Turning off creating of embedded Active MQ broker by ConnectionFactory
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:54:46 GMT

You can assign any specific xml configuration to your embedded broker via the
'xbean:' option. For example, the vm:// example below starts the embedded
broker with the configuration specified in the foo.xml file, which btw needs
to be in the broker's class path.

vm://localbroker?brokerConfig=xbean:foo.xml

Or you can specify an absolute path to any file

vm://localbroker?brokerConfig=xbean:file:C:/tmp/foo.xml

Or you can configure the broker through vm connector options. Here’s an
example client VM connector  that starts an embedded broker that is called
“embeddedbroker”, listens on the local port 6000 for incoming connection
requests, and has the persistence feature turned off

vm:broker:(tcp://localhost:6000)?brokerName= embeddedbroker&persistent=false

Hope this helps

Joe