activemq-users mailing list archives

From pfid ...@informationsdesign.de>
Subject Re: Amq client crash when losing connection to broker
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:41:29 GMT

tabish121 wrote:

> Please upgrade to ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.1 as this sounds like an error that
> we fixed.  Then let us know if it still misbehaves.
>
> Regards
> Tim

Still doesnt work.
I should mention though, that my test client uses 2 activemq queues at the
moment. The first one can be closed/deleted without any problems, the second
queue will hang at

     if (connection)
      {
         connection->stop();
         connection->close();  // ---> here <---
      }

or at "delete connection;" respectively when i skip the close part, stop()
will work though. Each queue runs in a seperate thread with their own
activemq session/connection/.. objects.

By the way, if i open some queue with a wrong (unknown) host,
e.getMessage().c_str() returns "Success".

   try
   {
       // open activemq queue
    }