activemq-users mailing list archives

From bradford <brad.stimp...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.1.1 Memory Leak with CMS
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:31:25 GMT

Hey,

I'm trying to setup a CPP client to connect with ActiveMQ 4.1.1.  I'm using
activemq-cpp-2.1.1 and I have it set up to create and tear down several
connections within a thread.

It seems that as the test progresses, the message broker continues to
consume more and more memory until a java.lang.OutOfMemoryException occurs.

I don't think it is a problem on the cpp-client side as the memory and cpu
consumption seems okay.  It may have something to do with my program;
however,  I simply adapted the example/main.cpp program found in the source
package.  It could be an issue with the configuration as I am not 100%
familiar with ActiveMQ.

If anyone has any experience with this, I would greatly appreciate the help.