activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi03 <>
Subject Maximize Throughput
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:20:19 GMT

Running the latest activemq release 4.1.1 and using the cms library.

I have a Linux Server set up that has 4 cpus where I am running my broker
and the producer. I was hoping to get a good performance out of it but
activemq only utilizes one cpu at a time. Does Activemq support multiple
Cpus? The producer I am running is straightforward and out of the box.

If anyone has any experience with this please let me know. I am wondering if
there is anything the cms library that I can utilize.