activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <>
Subject Re: Configure ActiveMQ as a broker and a bridge at the same time
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:26:40 GMT

By default, a forwarding bridge does not support message flow in both
directions. However, if you're using a relatively recent AMQ 5.0 SNAPSHOT,
you can override this default behavior by setting the networkConnector
element's 'duplex' attribute to true as follows. This will create a two-way
or full-duplex bridge.

<networkConnector uri="static:(tcp://localhost:61617)">

Hope this helps